Thursday, December 3, 2009

Trials of a Dum Dum: Overnight Part 3

So, I had a long sit down talk with my husband.  We talked about money.  I hate talks about money.  You know...the kind where he tells me I spend too much and then I feel guilty.  Yeah.  Those talks about money.  Actually he didn't say I spend too much.  What he said was that figuring out night time diapering was going to cost us an arm and a leg possibly.  That I just bought a bunch of diapers for daytime, and Christmas is coming up which is a lot of money going out at once.

We discussed that the Huggies Overnites are working every single night.  No leaks.  So, for now we are going to stick with those.  I feel a tad guilty about it as I'm supposed to be promoting CDing to y'all.  With that said, I was also tiring of washing sheets and mattress pads every morning and trying to get them done before his morning nap.  Between doing that, doing the household laundry, and cloth diaper laundry...I was going a little bonkers I think.

I'm not necessarily giving up.  I'm just taking a break for a while.  He only uses one Huggies Overnite a night so it's not breaking the bank to use them.  Maybe if I can get my hands on a reasonably priced TIAN I might give it another go in the future.  But, for now...we're leaving CDing for the daytime.

Don't hate me!

1 comment:

  1. I'll be honest -- I'll feel better knowing that I won't be the only person who will probably keep disposables for at night. =D

    ReplyDelete